The Office of Communications encourages the entire Merrimack community to adhere to the college’s branding standards so that we convey a consistent message and image to our constituents.
To assist in this task, the communications office recommends consulting and using the following resources when producing print and digital materials, specifically those intended for external use.
Policies and Guidelines
- Editorial Guidelines (pdf)
- Visual Identity Guidelines (pdf)
- AP Stylebook Cheat Sheet (pdf)
- Web User Guide
Merrimack College Logos
- Girard School of Business
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Education and Social Policy
- School of Science and Engineering