Health and Wellness Programming
NEW! Spring 2014
REFLECTIONS: A Body Image Group
- Do you often talk or think about how you look?
- Are you overly concerned with your weight?
- Do you scrutinize what you eat?
- Do you complain about your body?
- Do you often compare yourself to others?
- Do you wish you could feel better about yourself?
The Body Image Group is a forum for students to explore self-concept and learn more about body image, self-esteem, and healthy choices.
This group requires an 8-week commitment and will be limited to 10 members. Day/Time TBD.
For details on how to become a Reflections group member, contact Staff Counselor, Erin Hetzel: email@example.com