Merrimack College Federal Credit Union
The Merrimack College Federal Credit Union (MCFCU) is a not-for-profit institution committed to benefiting employees of Merrimack College, their families, retirees and the Board of Trustees and Friends of Merrimack College. We encourage savings by offering competitive dividends and providing a variety of loans at reasonable rates. Our goal is to fulfill the Credit Union tradition of “people helping people” by providing the best possible service to our members.
Why Join Merrimack College Federal Credit Union?
- As a member, you are one of the owners of the credit union.
- You are part of a community dedicated to helping each other.
- You elect your Board of Directors and may vote on membership issues.
- You earn consistently high dividends on your savings.
- You can count on consistently low rates on consumer loans.
- Share (Savings) Accounts
- Share Certificates
- Christmas and Vacation Clubs
- American Express Gift Cheques
- American Express Gift Cards
- American Express Travelers Cheques
- Share Loans (Secured)
- Signature Loans
- First & Second Mortgage Loans
- New and Used Car Loans
- Augustinian Mass Cards
- Presidential $1 Coin Series
Additional Member Benefits
- Payroll Deduction
- Direct Deposit from other employers
- Disability insurance and Credit Life Insurance offered at small additional cost
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government
National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency