Director of Science & Engineering Programs
Position Overview: The School of Science and Engineering is seeking candidates for a Director of Science and Engineering Programs position. This position will report to the Dean of the School. This is a leadership position working with the Dean in the areas of student recruitment, advisement and experiential learning opportunities.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a successful student recruitment strategy at the undergraduate and graduate level
- Develop and implement student support and services system at the undergraduate and graduate level
- Assist with the implementation of the School’s strategic planning
- Build effective working relationships with campus colleagues involved with student recruitment, retention and experiential learning opportunities including internships and coops
- Directly supervise and mentor two School of Education Graduate Student Fellows providing administrative support to the School of Science and Engineering
- Must have at least 5-7 years of progressive responsible leadership experience in an academic setting; preferably in science and/or engineering
- A Master’s Degree is required
- Proven success in implementing academic programs
- Exceptional written, verbal and social media communication skills
To Apply: This is a full time, fiscal year position. Please apply with a resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Contact Email Address: