In addition to applying online, you may also mail your resume and cover letter to:
Office of Human Resources
315 Turnpike Street, Box A17
North Andover, MA 01845
or fax to 978.837.5403
Your experience and qualifications will be reviewed and if further interest in your candidacy develops, we will contact you.
- Position Overview: The Office of Admission serves as the College’s front door to prospective students, their families, and others who actively participate...
- The Assistant/Associate Director of Human Resources will provide leadership to the college on all human resource matters.
- The Merrimack College Office of the General Counsel is seeking a paralegal with its coordination of external counsel,
- Position Overview: Under minimal supervision, the Executive Assistant directly supports the Senior Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations (SVP)...
- The Office of Residence Life seeks student-centered applicants to serve as a Resident Director.
- The Assistant Director of Community Standards supports the efforts of the Division of Mission and Student Affairs to ensure the safety, security, and community standards of our students by overseeing the proper case management of both student conduct and behavior intervention cases.
- The Department of Communication Arts and Sciences seeks instructors for courses in English for Academic Purposes (EAP). These instructors deliver quality educational programming to international students studying in the Merrimack College Pre-Master’s Program (PMP).
- The Computer Science Department invites applications for adjunct positions teaching both introductory and upper level courses for this coming semester and in the future.
- Position Overview: Merrimack College’s School of Science and Engineering and the Girard School of Business invite applications for a tenure track position...
- In support of undergraduate and graduate enrollment growth, the Girard School of Business at Merrimack College invites nominations and applications for a Department Chair for the Department of Accounting and Finance.
- Position Overview: The Girard School of Business at Merrimack College seeks applications for the newly created position of Director of Project Learning.
- The Girard School of Business at Merrimack College is seeking applicants for the position of Adjunct Lecturer
- The Girard School of Business at Merrimack College is seeking applicants for the position of Adjunct Lecturer.
- The Department of Sociology invites applications for adjunct lecturers for spring 2017.
- The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Merrimack College invites candidates to apply for a tenure-track position in analytical or physical chemistry.
- The Women’s and Gender Studies Program at Merrimack College invites applications for a tenured Associate or Full Professor to begin Fall 2017.
- The Interdisciplinary Institute at Merrimack College seeks to hire a visiting scholar for its inaugural year.
- Merrimack College is seeking applications from individuals interested in working within an exciting, growing academic environment, with a contemporary perspective on web design and user experience/user interface.
- The Department of Civil Engineering at Merrimack College invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position
- Position Overview: The Department of Computer Science at Merrimack College invites applications for the position of Chair at senior rank. The successful...
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering at Merrimack College is seeking to hire several full-time tenure-track faculty at the ranks of
- The Department of Biology seeks an interdisciplinary scientist with expertise in one or more of following areas: ecology, neurophysiology, and toxicology.
- Merrimack College invites applications for a tenured Professor in Social Work in the School of Education and Social Policy.
- The Department of Psychology at Merrimack College invites applications for a full time tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor from individuals with a specialization in any area of Clinical or Counseling psychology who is licensed or license-eligible in MA, and who conducts research that can include undergraduate researchers.
- Merrimack College seeks a full-time faculty member to join our new graduate program in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC) in the Department of Psychology.
- The department of English invites applications for a tenure-track position at the rank of assistant professor in 19th-century American literature and film studies (including film history, theory, and criticism).
- The Department of Communication and Media at Merrimack College invites applications for a tenure track Assistant Professor specializing in Organizational, Health, Family and/or Interpersonal Communication beginning fall 2017.
- The Department of Communication and Media at Merrimack College invites applications for a tenure track Assistant Professor specializing in Applied Communication as it relates to Environmental Studies beginning fall 2017.
- The Clinical Mental Health Program, Department of Psychology seeks instructors to teach courses in the core curriculum such as group counseling, psychopathology, psychological assessment, and supervision of practicum and internship.
- The department of Women’s and Gender Studies seeks adjunct lecturers to teach one or more of the following courses:
- The Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry invites applications for adjunct positions for classes held during the day and evening in the Fall 2016 term.
- The Civil Engineering Department invites applications for adjunct position(s) for classes held both day and evening during spring, summer, and fall terms.
- The Mechanical Engineering Department invites applications for adjunct position(s) for classes held both day and evening during spring, summer, and fall terms.
- The Master of Public Affairs Program seeks adjunct instructors to teach a variety of courses within the MPA program.
- The HVAC Specialist will perform repairs, adjustments and installations of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation equipment to assure safe reliable system operations.
- Under the supervision by the Foreman and Supervisors, the Custodian will be responsible for the housekeeping operations and will perform duties in accordance with established standards and instruction.