2018 Summer Break Closing Information
- Students not graduating: Halls close Friday, May 11, at 7 p.m.
- Graduating students: Halls close Sunday, May 20, at 6 p.m.
Before checking out you must:
- Remove all personal possessions from your space (including common rooms).
- Reset your college furniture in the space to the original configuration found at move-in.
- Close and lock windows.
- Draw the shades to the closed position.
- Remove any remaining trash.
- Position the thermostat to the middle temperature range (if one is present).
- Give your space a good cleaning: Sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, etc.
If you rented a MicroFridge, you must unplug it and properly defrost the unit before leaving. The unit can be left in the space where it was originally assigned. The rental company will pick it up from there.
RA Check Out
When you are ready to leave campus, you must check out with an RA in your assigned residential area. You will also have the option to complete an express checkout.
For more information, please contact your Area Coordinator, or email the Office of Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.