Writing Fellows Program
The Writing Fellows Program allows faculty members to incorporate a trained Writing Fellow into their writing or writing-intensive course.
- You will have direct input and guidance on how writing support occurs for your students.
- Scheduled one-to-one interactions between the Fellow and your student are expected in the course, thus allowing you to shape interactions and expect stronger texts from growing writers.
- Opportunities for feedback and evaluation allow for the Fellow to grow with your students, and grow into your teaching style, so you may keep working with the Fellow for as long as they are employed by the Writing Center.
If you are interested, please read our Fellows Program Guidelines and contact either Robert Koch, Director of the Writing Center, or Rachel Silsbee, Assistant Director for Student Success: Writing Center.
Fellows Program Evaluation Tools
Evaluations completed by the Professor:
- Mid-term Evaluation of Fellow
- Final Evaluation of Fellow
- Final Writing Fellows Program Evaluation
Evaluations completed by Fellow:
- Mid-term Self Evaluation
- Final Summary of Experience
- Final Self Evaluation
Fellows Program Presentations
These presentations were created by Writing Fellows and used in class according to the expectations set forth in the above guidelines.