Accounting Networking Lunch
Accounting Networking Lunch- October 24th, 2013
On October 24th, 2013, approximately 30 students and 11 accounting professionals from various sectors of the industry came together for our Accounting Networking Lunch. Students were encouraged to ask questions about how to prepare for jobs in the accounting field, learn more about career paths, and network with potential employers. We’d like to thank the following accounting professionals who shared their experience and insights with our current students:
- Kerri Catalfamo, Human Capital Representative at DiCicco, Gulman & Co.
- Michael Cecere, ’87, Partner at Gray, Gray & Gray
- James Guarino, ’82, Partner at Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico
- Barbara Iannoni, Academic Specialist at the Massachusetts Society of CPA’s
- Erin Jacobs, ’04, Senior Accountant at Avolve, LLC
- Rachel Lozeau, ’11 Associate at DiCicco, Gulman & Co.
- Susan Mulford, HR Manager at Kirkland, Albrecht & Frederickson
- Jeffrey Murphy, Managing Partner at Day, Korbey & Murphy, PC
- John Parker, ’99, Managing Director at Tonneson & Co.
- Kristin Sheedy of Sullivan Bille, PC
- Kevin Sullivan of Abel, Rogers & Sullivan