Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Specifically designed for professionals with a business-related associate’s degree or its equivalent (64 credit hours), this integrated degree completion program enables you to earn your bachelor’s degree in 24 months.
Featuring high-caliber business courses taught by distinguished Merrimack College faculty of the Girard School of Business and International Commerce, our innovative curriculum prepares you for leadership roles in society and enables you to be effective in the world’s rapidly changing business environment. Our unique approach to business education includes a strong foundation in the liberal arts and Augustinian values, as well as a solid background in business.
We offer two concentrations:
This program prepares you for a wide variety of jobs across numerous industries—from marketing and management to sales and finance. You’ll gain the tools to become a flexible and creative thinker, an effective leader, a hands-on decision-maker and an ethical citizen.
About our Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program
We offer two formats:
- Full-time, 24-Month program
- Part-time program
Full-time, 24-Month Program Format
- Six 15-week terms held over 24 months.
- Classes are held two nights a week and every other Saturday morning (no Saturday classes in the summer).
- Hybrid courses combine on-campus classes with online learning.
- Schedule includes three courses during the fall and spring terms, and two courses during the summer term.
- Competitive tuition and financial aid opportunities.
- Ongoing academic advising and support.
- Fees include all meals and textbooks. Dinner is served during on-campus weeknight classes and breakfast during on-campus Saturday classes.
Throughout the program, you will take classes and complete your degree with the same group of students. You’ll learn with (and from) each other, grow as a community, and create relationships that extend far beyond the classroom.
Admission requirements for Full-Time, 24-Month Program
Applicants must hold an associate’s degree or its equivalent (62-68 semester hours). If you are uncertain about meeting these requirements, please don’t hesitate to call us at 978-837-3563. We’ll be happy to answer your questions.
If English is not your primary language, you will be required to submit proof of English language proficiency.