International Business Minor
Students who pursue an International Business minor will have a solid understanding of the complexities of the global marketplace.
The International Business minor requires the following four courses:
- BUS1100 Introduction to Business
- BUS2205 Principles of Marketing
- MGT3357 International Management
- MGT3320 Global Marketing
Plus two additional courses:
- 1 additional global Business, Liberal Arts or Science course from a pre-approved list available in the Girard School of Business.
- 1 additional Foreign Language course beyond the one required to meet the Foreign Language requirement.
Career Combination: Students who major in History, English, Political Science, Communication, Sociology, World Languages, Science, and other areas and combine this with a minor in International Business will have a great foundation for a career in today’s increasingly global world. Graduates with an International Business Minor will have a combination of professional skills and international competence that enhances employability with firms that have an international presence.