American Marketing Association
The mission of Merrimack College student chapter of the American Marketing Association (MCAMA) is to be one of the leading professional student organizations on campus by furthering the professional development of students through leadership, training, networking, and involvement in the field of marketing.
5 Reasons to Join AMA
1. Gain valuable experience in marketing, advertising, and leadership
2. Network with successful marketing professionals from around the country
3. Get involved on campus to meet more students, faculty, and professors
4. Have access to AMA website with the latest and greatest marketing internships and jobs
5. Build your resume!! AMA is extremely recognized around the country and has thousands of professional members
Activities: The club hosts events such as guest speaker series, resume-building workshops, and an Etiquette Dinner, as well as participates in many community service projects. It also conducts fundraisers such as the Semi-Annual Babysitting Mixer to help provide a network between local families seeking babysitters and students seeking part-time jobs, and the Semi-Annual Survival Kits for families looking to purchase a bag of snacks and drinks for their child during finals week. The money that is raised through these fundraising events enables its members to attend the annual International Collegiate Conference in New Orleans.
For more information contact:
- Kenneth Baldwin-President at email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Professor Cathie Rich-Duval