Sport Management Minor
- BUS1100 Introduction to Business
- BUS2203 Accounting for Business*
- SPM3000 Introduction to Sport Management
* BUS2203 can be replaced with one of the following courses:
- MTH1111 Basic Statistics
- MTH1110 Basic Statistics with Fantasy Football
- BUS2213 Business Statistics
Choose 2 additional Management/Sport Management courses:
- SPM3005 Sport Marketing
- SPM3500 Legal Environment of Sports
- SPM4250 Facilities and Event Management
- SPM4900 Special Topics in Sport Management
A Sport Management minor requires a student complete a minimum of 20 credits.
Career Combination: Students who major in Health Sciences and minor in Sport Management will have a great foundation for a career in sport management. Graduates with a Sport Management minor may work in sport marketing, events management, athletic administration or facilities management, and may work for a professional team or league, college or high school sports department, a sports supplies or fitness center.