The Master of Science in Accounting is comprised of primarily four-credit courses with a mixture of sequenced two-credit courses for a total of 32 credit hours.
Core Courses (28 credits)
- Professional Ethics (4 credits)
- Financial Reporting and Statement Analysis (4 credits)
- Taxation of Business Entities (4 credits)
- Assurance Services (4 credits)
- Marketing Analysis and Decision Making (4 credits)
- Professional Skills (2 credits)
- Effective Managerial Communication (2 credits)
- Competition, Innovation and Strategic Advantage (4 credits)
Electives (Students complete a total of 4 credits from the following two-credit electives)
- Accounting Information Systems (2 credits)
- Not-for-Profit and Government Accounting (2 credits)
- Business Law for Accountants (2 credits)
Click here for the course offerings for the upcoming semester. Students should consult the available course offerings each semester since not all courses are offered each semester.