How to apply
The application for the 2015-2016 Fellowship program will open in early Fall 2014. Please revisit us then to apply.
Applications for the Fellowship program are accepted online. Click on “apply now” to get started. You will be required to create an account by registering a username and password. Registering an account will allow you to start an application, save, and then log back in at any time to complete it before submission.
- Your essay(s), resume, and any additional documents may be uploaded electronically through the application portal.
- You can also enter electronic contact information for your recommenders and they will be sent an email with a link prompting them to complete your recommendation online. You can also choose to mail in hard copies of your letters of recommendation.
- Enrollment history is collected in the online application. However, an official copy of your transcript(s) must be mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admissions A22
315 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA 01845
Fellowship Application Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and outstanding academic background
- Commitment to success and desire for excellence
- Demonstrated leadership, perseverance, and professionalism