The Health Sciences graduate programs provide a strong science foundation in health promotion with real-world business and leadership skills. The unique interdisciplinary approach is consistent with the requirements of graduate education in the rapidly expanding healthcare, health promotion/public health, and exercise science industry.
Health Sciences master’s degree programs
Merrimack College offers four graduate programs in the Health Sciences.
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Community Health Education
- Master of Science in Exercise and Sport Science
- Master of Science in Health and Wellness Management
All programs except for Athletic training offer a one-year, full-time program, as well as a part-time option and fellowships that offer reduced tuition.
Our graduate students were hired after graduation as:
- Performance Specialist, Grand Canyon University’s Performance Athletics Department
Health and Wellness Teacher 6th grade, Baystate Academic Charter School
Health Career Teacher, 9th and 10th grades, Baystate Academic Charter School
- Physical Therapy Tech, Ortho Arizona
- Stress Tech, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Enable International Team Leader and Chapter Coordinator, Enable Community Foundation
- Therapy Aid, Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital
- Strength and Conditioning Coach, College of the Holy Cross
- Community Relations Coordinator, Right at Home, Salem, MA
- Mississippi College- Master’s in Biomedical Science
- Youth and Teen Director, Wareham YMCA
- Athletic Trainer, General Electric
- Women’s Health Associate, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Product Validation Engineer, Reebok
- Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, Stonehill College
- Athletic Trainer, Stretch It Out Studios
- Substance Abuse Prevention Outreach Manager, Board of Health, City of Malden
Please note that pre-requisites are required for each program; refer to each program for additional information.
For questions about the programs, contact the Office of Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-3563.