Upperclassmen Honors House
The Honors House
The Honors House provides a spacious new residence for upperclassmen Honors students to live and study together. Honors sophomores and above can opt to apply to live in the Honors House for one or more years (space-available basis). The Honors House fosters a community of engaged learners who are highly involved on campus in many ways.
House #3: New Residence Hall- The Honors House
Honors House Quick Facts:
- Located in the popular new Residential Village, the most convenient residence for classrooms, dining, and activities.
- Suite-style living.
- All of the suites contain a spacious common room with an upholstered couch.
- Bedrooms in 4 person suites average 11’7 x 15’4 and bedrooms in the 6 person suites average 13’4 x 15’4.
- The common room size in the 6 person suites are an average size of 12’4 x 15’1. Windows are 48 inches wide by 58 inches tall.
- Room and Board fees can be found by visiting the Office of Residence Life webpage.
Applying to Live in the Honors House for the 2014-2015 School Year:
- Members of the classes of 2015, 2016, and 2017 are eligible to live in the Honors House for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Interested students should complete the application below and submit it to the Honors Program staff by Tuesday March 25, 2014.
- If you have questions about the Honors House or the application process please email Theresa Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honors House Application