Senior International Assistants
Senior International Assistant
The Senior International Assistant (SIA) is an advanced leadership position that liases the International Assistants with the Office of International Programs throughout the International Student Orientation.
- Oversee the IA’s.
- Serve as a liaison between the Office of International Programs and the IA’s.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Basic qualifications include:
- Must have previously served as an international assistant.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in connecting with people from other cultures.
- Be reliable, timely, and flexible.
- Proven ability to work successfully with a team.
This is an unpaid voluntary leadership position that will provide you with professional, personal, and cultural development.