International Orientation Coordinators
The International Orientation Coordinators (IOC’s) is an advanced leadership position that liases the International Assistants with the Office of International Programs throughout the International Student Orientation.
- Oversee the IOL’s.
- Serve as a liaison between the Office of International Programs and the IOL’s.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Basic qualifications include:
- Must have previously served as an international assistant.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in connecting with people from other cultures.
- Be reliable, timely, and flexible.
- Proven ability to work successfully with a team.
This is an unpaid voluntary leadership position that will provide you with professional, personal, and cultural development.