We encourage students to start planning for their global education opportunity as early as possible.
General Global education requirements:
- Students must be in good academic standing; there is a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 to study abroad. Faculty-led honors courses require a 3.4 minimum GPA or permission from the faculty leader.
- Students must be in good disciplinary standing.
To Get Started:
- Explore the Merrimack Global Programs for semester, and short-term opportunities to get an idea of programs that fit your academic needs.
- Join us for our Global Education Fair, Wednesday, September 21st from 4:00-6:00pm in the Multi-purpose Room (MPR) located first floor Sakowich Building.
- Stop by the Office of Global Education to meet with GEO staff or contact us at GEO@merrimack.edu.
- Meet with your academic advisor to discuss how a global program will fit with your academic schedule and goals.
- If you are interested in a Spring 2017 semester or short-term global program, please contact the GEO for more information. We are in the process of implementing a new application system which will go live late September 2016.
Spring 2017 Semester Programs: Friday, October 7th, 2016
Spring 2017 EGC Faculty-led Programs: Friday, October 7th, 2016
Summer IGC: Monday, November 28th, 2016