Europe’s largest and most cosmopolitan city, London has everything from the oldest to the most modern, from science to music, theater and art, from every corner of the globe. With more than 270 nationalities living here, London is one of the most multi-cultural cities in the world. London offers student a wide range of professional opportunities, as well as an exciting social life and the opportunity to build a network of friends from around the world.
CAPA International Education
Merrimack students study abroad in London through CAPA, a study abroad provider which organizes the program, provides full on-site support, arranges housing, orientation, excursions and more. Students studying abroad in London take courses at The CAPA London Center, located in the Kensington district of West London. During the fall semester students also have the opportunity to take courses at London South Bank University.
- Merrimack Students tudents are required to take one 3-6 credit experiential learning course + three/four 3-credit academic courses
- 6 credit Experiential Learning courses include Academic Internships, and Service Learning opportunities
- CAPA arranges housing on the behalf of Merrimack students
- Students on semester programs live within commuting distance of the CAPA London Center in homestays or shared apartments.
- GPA Requirement: minimum GPA is 2.8 with preference given to those with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Students must be in good disciplinary standing
- Open to Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors
Program Start & End Date
- Fall 2017: 9/6/17- 12/16/17
- Fall 2017: Friday, March 10th, 2017
How to apply:
We are now accepting Fall 2017 applications. Apply Here!