Upon completing the Pre-Law minor, students will be able to demonstrate:
- improved critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- a strong understanding of and appreciation for the law and its role in society.
- improved verbal and written communication skills and research skills
- an understanding of the court system and the legal process.
- the ability to understand complex laws and court decisions.
- the ability to interpret, integrate, synthesize and apply complex information effectively from multiple sources.
- an understanding of many of the pertinent legal issues, laws, and court decisions impacting government, business, and society and impacting students their professional and personal lives.