Bachelor Degree Completion (24 month)
Specifically designed for professionals with an associate’s degree or its equivalent (62-68 credit hours), this program prepares you for a career in, but not limited to, education, early childhood, and family services.
Designed with your needs (and schedule) in mind
At Merrimack, we understand the needs of working professionals. That’s why we offer a concierge service that allows you to focus on what counts—your studies.
Full-time, 24-Month Program Format
- Six 15-week terms held over 24 months.
- Classes are held two nights a week and every other Saturday morning (no Saturday classes in the summer).
- Hybrid courses combine on-campus classes with online learning.
- Schedule includes three courses during the fall and spring terms, and two courses during the summer term.
- Competitive tuition and financial aid opportunities.
- Ongoing academic advising and support.
- Fees include all meals and textbooks.
Throughout the program, you will take classes and complete your degree with the same group of students. You’ll learn with (and from) each other, grow as a community, and create relationships that extend far beyond the classroom.
Admission requirements for Full-Time, 24-Month Program
Applicants must hold an associate’s degree or its equivalent (61-68 semester hours). If you are uncertain about meeting these requirements, please don’t hesitate to call us at 978-837-3563. We’ll be happy to answer your questions.
If English is not your primary language, you will be required to submit proof of English language proficiency.