Angeliki (Diane) Rigos
Associate Professor, Chair
MBA, Northeastern University
Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
BA, Cornell University
- General Chemistry I & II
- Physical Chemistry I & II
Ab Initio density functional theory calculations of chromium oxide surfaces and their reactivity in the presence of a solvent; calculations of heme protein low frequency modes measured by femtosecond coherence spectroscopy
- P. Bisson, G. Parodi, D. Rigos and J.E. Whitten, “Low-cost Raman spectroscopy using a violet diode laser”, Chem. Educator, 11, 1 (2006).
- S. Petrosyan, A.A. Rigos and T.A. Arias, “Joint density-functional theory: Ab Initio theory of Cr2O3 surface chemistry in solution”, J. of Phys. Chem B. 109, 15436 (2005).
- J.A. Cline, A.A. Rigos and T.A. Arias, “Ab Initio Study of Magnetic Structure and Chemical Reactivity of Cr2O3 and its (0001) Surface”, J. of Phys. Chem B 2000, 104, 6195.
- J.A. Cline, A.A. Rigos and T.A. Arias, “Ab Initio Chemical Methods for Modeling Metal Oxide-Ionic Interactions in Hydrothermal Aqueous Systems”, Paper MMA2.4 in “Steam, Water, and Hydrothermal Systems: Physics and Chemistry Meeting the Needs of Industry”, Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on the Properties of Water and Steam, Eds. P.R. Tremaine, P.G. Hill, D.E. Irish, and P.V. Balakrishnan, (NRC Press, Ottowa, 2000).
- A.A. Rigos and K. Salemme, “Photochemistry and Pinhole Photography: an Interdisciplinary Experiment”, J. Chem. Ed. 1999, 76, 736A.