Master’s Degree in Computer Science
For information about enrollment, please visit this page.
Why pursue a Master’s Degree in Computer Science?
- Salaries of degree recipients are highly competitive.
Core (Required) Courses:
- CSC 5120 Programming Language Principles
- CSC 6010 Theory of Computation II
- CSC 6020 Advanced Operating Systems
- CSC 6030 Analysis of Algorithms II
Network Security Concentration:
- Core (Required):
- CSC 5055 Network Security I
- CSC 5935 Data Networking
- Electives (Choose two):
- CSC 5210 Computer Graphics
- CSC 5925 Data Communications
- CSC 6100 Cryptography
- CSC 6120 Network Security II