Experiential Learning Opportunties
In Science and Engineering at Merrimack, experiential learning opportunities come in a variety of forms.
- Be a mentor through the Lawrence Math Science Partnership, Science Club for Girls or Active Science.
- Do an industry internship or co-op through the O’Brien Center for Career Development.
- Conduct independent or faculty-mentored research, on or off-campus.
- Travel abroad to learn about Roman Engineering or conduct field studies in Belize.
- Serve others through programs such as alternative spring breaks or through the Stevens Center for Service Learning.
This is Science and Engineering at Merrimack College - a program of study that connects your academics to your career goals, and uses your talent and time to make the world a better place. Whichever academic discipline you choose, a Merrimack education will prepare you for personal and professional success.