Congratulations and welcome to Merrimack!
From this page, you will find important information about Orientation and your next steps.
Deposit to secure your spot
To accept your offer of admission and secure your spot in our incoming graduate class, please submit your deposit. You will need your Merrimack ID to complete your non-refundable deposit, which you can find on your decision letter. Your deposit will be credited toward your first semester bill.
Ways to deposit:
- Make a payment online at deposit online payment site and follow the instructions. Acceptable methods of payment include e-check, and for a small fee, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Send a check payable to Merrimack College to Graduate and Professional Studies, 315 Turnpike Street A485, North Andover, MA 01845.
Graduate Orientation 2016
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
International Students 2016
If you’re an international student, here’s some additional information just for you.
Tuesday and Wednesday, January 19 and 20, 2016
We’re here to help!
For more information or questions on Orientation, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies
- Mandatory Health Immunization Forms
- Health Insurance Info/Waiver
- Laptop Program (optional)
- Academic Calendar