Fall 2017 Applicants – Term begins October 26 (Education Online CBE, Data Science and Business Analytics only)
Deposit to Secure Your Spot
To accept your offer of admission and secure your spot in our incoming graduate class, please submit your deposit. You will need your Merrimack ID to complete your deposit, which you can find on your decision letter. The deposit amount can also be found on your letter. Your deposit will be credited towards your first semester bill. Deposits cannot be refunded.
Next Steps for Enrollment
- Log on to your Application Status Portal
- Make sure you have filled out the Reply to Offer of Admission Form (required)
- Make your $300 deposit in the Application Status Portal
After you have made your deposit it will be processed in our system and you will be sent a confirmation email. Enrollment Packets and more information about advising will be emailed out in mid-November. Stay tuned! We can’t wait to have you join our graduate programs, congrats!
- Acceptable methods of payment include e-check, and for a small fee, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- Or, send a check payable to Merrimack College to Graduate and Professional Studies, 315 Turnpike Street A485 North Andover, MA 01845
Once you have made your deposit, it typically takes about 24-48 business hours for the payment to be registered in the system. After your payment has been processed, you will receive an enrollment packet via email that contains all of your next steps to enroll in the program.
- Students enrolling for the Spring 2018 semester will receive their enrollment packets after November 15.
- Students enrolling for the Fall 2018 semester will receive their enrollment packets after June 2018.
Your enrollment packet will contain your Merrimack Logins and email account which will allow you to access systems such as MyMack for course registration and Blackboard. After depositing you will automatically be enrolled in a Blackboard course that contains many helpful resources as you begin your graduate studies.
Orientation and information about being a student at Merrimack College is all located in a Blackboard course. When you receive your log on information via email, make sure to check Blackboard for your orientation course.
We’re here to help!
For more information or questions on the Graduate Student Welcome, contact the Office of Graduate Studies at 978-837-3563.