Next Steps for Enrollment
- Log on to your Application Status Portal
- Make sure you have filled out the Reply to Offer of Admission Form (required)
- Make your $300 deposit in the Application Status Portal
After you have made your deposit it will be processed in our system and you will be sent a confirmation email. Enrollment Packets and more information about advising will be emailed out in mid-November. Stay tuned! We can’t wait to have you join our graduate programs, congrats!
- Students enrolling for the Spring 2018 semester will receive their enrollment packets after November 15.
- Students enrolling for the Fall 2018 semester will receive their enrollment packets after June 2018.
Your enrollment packet will contain your Merrimack Logins and email account which will allow you to access systems such as MyMack for course registration and Blackboard. After depositing you will automatically be enrolled in a Blackboard course that contains many helpful resources as you begin your graduate studies.
Orientation and information about being a student at Merrimack College is all located in a Blackboard course. When you receive your log on information via email, make sure to check Blackboard for your orientation course.
We’re here to help!
For more information or questions on the Graduate Student Welcome, contact the Office of Graduate Studies at 978-837-3563.