The Merrimack GRAD Advantage program allows you to take up to two graduate degree courses during your senior year, covered by a GRAD Advantage scholarship. With its accelerated format, this program gives you a head start on obtaining an advanced degree, so you can begin your career - and boost your earning potential - sooner.
Benefits of Merrimack GRAD Advantage:
- ACCELERATED APPLICATION. Meet the graduate admission requirements of a 3.0 GPA and you will have a seamless transition into your master’s degree program.
- STAY ON TRACK. Through continued advising, you may take up to two graduate classes during your senior year.
- A GRADUATE DEGREE AT A REDUCED RATE. Stay at Merrimack for your master’s degree and save up to 20% of total graduate tuition.
- START EARLY, FINISH EARLY. You will have the opportunity to achieve your master’s degree on an accelerated track, and graduate a year earlier than through a typical master’s degree program.
- EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR NAME. You’ll continue to feel at home in Merrimack’s close-knit community, familiar campus, and friendly faculty and advisors.
Choose your GRAD Advantage master’s degree program:
Community Health Education
Criminology and Criminal Justice
Exercise and Sport Science
Health and Wellness Management
We are happy to help. Please contact us.