Housing & Dining
If you have decided to live on campus, the Roommate and Hall Selection Form was due by June 28, 2013. Learn more on the Residence Life webpage.If you have any questions about your housing form, please contact Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-5507.
• Merrimack’s housing system consists of 6 traditional residence halls, 2 apartment complexes and 14 townhouses that are home to approximately 1,800 undergraduate students each year.
• First-year students may be housed in any of our traditional residence halls (except O’Brien Hall and the New Residence Hall).
• Our buildings range in capacity from 15 to 380 residents, and rooms vary in size and configuration.
Incoming students have three options for meal plans:
These various meal plans cost the same but come with varying bonus points for the semester. Learn more about the different meal plans on the Dining Services page.
To e-sign your residency agreement, and to select your meal plan, please follow the directions below:
1. Log into myMack (Click on Student Info and then Residence Life)
2. Click on Full View of “Residency Contract/Meal Plan Selection”
3. Read the Residency Agreement (scroll down to read the entire document; you can also download your own copy to save from myMack under Student Life >> Residence Life >> Downloads). Click the “Accept Residency Agreement/Contract” button.
4. You will automatically be brought to the screen to select your meal plan.
5. Choose your meal plan from the drop down menu and click “Save Meal Plan”
6. You will receive a confirmation email to your Merrimack account confirming your selection of a meal plan.
After figuring out where you will live, your next biggest question is who will be sharing the space with you. On the Roommate and Hall Selection Form, students have the option of selecting someone they know as a roommate. The student would then be matched with their choice, provided the request was mutual. If you decide on a roommate after you complete your housing form, email email@example.com with your request by June 28, 2013 (don’t forget to have your roommate email as well!).
Students who do not request a roommate will be matched with another Merrimack student. The Roommate and Hall Selection Form contains a questionnaire regarding study habits, living habits, etc. It is important that these questions are answered honestly and thoroughly. Staff from Residence Life will read each form and match students with compatible roommates.
Living Learning Communities
Learn about these programs on the residence life page.
- Austin Scholars
- Wellness Housing
- Global Community
- Honors Housing
If you require special medical attention for housing, please fill out this Medical Housing form so we can best accommodate your needs.