Homecoming Tailgating Policy
This is the official Tailgating Policy of Merrimack College - all tailgating participants are required to abide by these rules.
- Sakowich Parking Lot is the only area permitted for tailgating.
- Parking and tailgating in Sakowich Parking Lot is only available through the purchase of an Ultimate Warrior or Touchdown Homecoming Package.
- A game ticket is required for entrance into tailgating area. All tailgate attendees are required to attend the football game.
- Parking and tailgating in the Deegan Lot is only available for season ticket holders.
- Spaces are limited and are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Chairs, tables, tents should be confined to a small area behind your vehicle.
- Each Tailgate pass id valid for one parking spot. Do not set up chairs and tables in an adjacent spot without the purchase of an additional tailgate pass.
- Parking for tailgating opens at 9:00am, however alcohol consumption is only permitted between 11:00am and 1:00pm and at half time.
- While alcohol is permitted in the tailgating area, only those of legal drinking age may consume alcohol. IDs will be checked at the entrances.
- Individuals are responsible for compliance with all local and state laws governing alcohol consumption. The operator of each vehicle is responsible for their own space and guests.
- No kegs, drinking games, or excessive drinking are allowed.
- No glass allowed.
- No hard liquor allowed.
- Parking is at owner’s risk
- Gas grills are permissible. Charcoal grills are not allowed.
- Upon departing, you are expected to clean your space. Bring trash bags to dispose of trash.