Merrimack College is dedicated to fostering community, scholarship, service, and engagement with others. Our alumni and friends—through both their generosity and involvement—help anchor our traditions and advance our commitment to our students and to the world surrounding us.
Your gift serves Merrimack in a variety of ways:
- Financial contributions to Merrimack College strengthen its ability to provide its students with the very best postsecondary educational experience possible. The support we receive from alumni, parents, and friends enables the College to strengthen its current programs, develop new initiatives, and improve its facilities;
- Through contributions, the College is also better able to enhance its curriculum, pursue new library acquisitions, and recruit the best faculty members;
- Gifts such as yours allow the College to keep tuition low and to offer more support to deserving students in the form of scholarships and aid;
- Robust financial support from alumni and friends is generally recognized as an indication of strong support for the College, its programs, and its fundraising priorities;
- A high rate of participation is also seen as an endorsement of the education you received at Merrimack. It helps secure grants from corporations and foundations, and it influences local and national rankings relative to peer institutions.
We are deeply appreciative of your contribution.