Fall New-Student Orientation
Merrimack College’s September orientation program is an opportunity for incoming admitted students and their families to get settled on campus before classes start.
During orientation, you will have the opportunity to:
- Continue to develop a community with other members other new students.
- Rejoin your orientation leaders and group members, and meet new group members.
- Learn more about campus policies and the resources available to you.
- Meet your residence advisor/commuter advisor and the residence life/commuter support professional staff members.
- Take a trip to Boston or Canobie Lake Park with your classmates.
This year’s program will be held Sept. 1 to 4 on the Merrimack campus. Key events on Friday, Sept. 1, include:
- Move-in for resident students (your time was sent to you by email).
- Check-in for commuter students, 2:45 to 3:45 p.m.
- Opening orientation address for all students and family member, 3:45 p.m.
- Orientation program for family members, 5:45 to 7 p.m.