How do I view my schedule on MyMack?
First-year student schedules are crafted by the Academic Success Center, based on your major, responses on the Academic Interest Form, AP or college credit courses completed in high school, and the recommendation of your department chair. Schedules can be viewed at mymack.merrimack.edu by following the following steps:
- Log in with your Merrimack username (the part of your email address before “@merrimack.edu”) and password you chose for your email.
- Click the link “Student Info” on the top bar and scroll down until you see your schedule on the right side of the screen.
- Make sure the term is set for fall 2017, and click “View More Details.” You will then see your course schedule. Please note: The “R” on your schedule stands for Thursday classes; the other days are represented by their first letter.
For questions, contact the Academic Success Center at email@example.com or by calling 978-837-5278.
How do I register on the Hamel Health patient portal?
- This portal is separate from your MyMack and Merrimack.edu user name and password.
- You can use your MyMack and Merrimack.edu user name and password, but you have to register the information on the patient portal first.
- Click on the “MackTasks” link on the toolbar at the top of the page, and then click on “Health Forms.” This will bring you to the patient portal welcome screen, as seen below.
- Click the “Register” link at the top right of the screen. Note: Leave the adjacent “User Name” and “Password” fields blank when registering for the first time. This will bring you to the registration page, as seen below.
- Enter a username of your choosing.
- Enter your MyMack student ID, composed of the last six numbers of your student ID. Do not enter any preceding zeros.
- Enter your first and last names as they appear in MyMack system.
- Click the “Submit” button and you should receive a message at the top of the page that reads: Thank you for registering on our patient portal, an email has been sent to your Merrimack email address.
- Go to your Merrimack.edu email and open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Merrimack College.”
- Find the link to create your password. Create a password, confirm the password, and then click “Submit” (you will receive an error message if the passwords do not match). Doing this will direct you to the patient portal.
- Complete the “Health History” and “Consent for Treatment” forms as well as the tuberculosis questionnaire.
- Upload your physical exam and immunization records.
Must commuters attend orientation?
Yes, commuters should take part in the entire orientation program. However, they will not stay on campus overnight, as they were required to do for June orientation. Please note: Commuters have their own check-in time on Sept. 1.
I am a commuter and need a parking pass. Whom do I contact?
Detailed information will be sent to all students in August. All other commuter-related questions should be addressed to Mari Watson, coordinator of programming and student affinity groups.
I was unable to attend June orientation and need to get my Mack Card and speak with an adviser. Whom do I contact?
Contact the orientation office at email@example.com.
Can I rent or buy a laptop through the college?
Yes! You can purchase a laptop through Merrimack’s information technology department.
I am a transfer student. Is there anything special for me?
All new students, including transfers, should attend the regular orientation program.
Where can I find a listing of on-campus jobs?
Merrimack maintains an online career-development portal called Advantage. To access:
- Click here and sign in using your Merrimack username and password.
- Once you are logged in, you’ll be able to complete your profile, upload your résumé for review and approval, and search and apply for current on-campus work-study positions. This is also the site you will use for future internship, co-op and job searches; to check upcoming career and networking events; and to schedule an appointment with your career adviser.
We also encourage you to meet with your career adviser at the O’Brien Center for Career Development as early as possible. Advisers can help you create and update your résumé and show you where to search and apply for positions.
If you have trouble logging in to Advantage, please contact the O’Brien Center for Career Development at 978-837-5480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.