Ph.D., Organization Studies, University of Massachusetts
M.B.A., University of Southern Maine
B.S., Business Administration, University of Maine
- Essentials of Business Analysis and Decision Making
- Strategic Analysis and Decision Making
- Grinnell has a decade of experience working and consulting in the credit union industry, presently serving as the vice chair of the board of directors at a $100 million institution.
- His research has focused broadly on gender and leadership and the transformation of business education.
- Grinnell has presented his scholarship at national and international conferences and has published his work in Psychological Reports, and Advanced Management Journal.