Professional Development Retreat - Class of 2018
8:00am EST February 16, 2017 - 1:00pm February 17, 2017
Seaport Hotel & Trade Center, Boston, MA
Merrimack College launched a career development initiative for select upper class students. The program is designed to build emotional intelligence and skills to assist in professionalism, communication, and networking.
Merrimack College will be hosting two Professional Development Retreats, both will be held at the Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center in Boston. Through an application process, 60 members of the class of 2017 from a wide range of academic disciplines, will be invited to participate.
The class of 2018 retreat will take place February 16-17, 2017.
How to Apply:
Students must apply for this exclusive opportunity by October 2, 2016 to be considered for this opportunity. Students selected will be notified by October 4, 2016.
- Jessica Crowley, Director of Career Advising
- Joe Jenkins, Business Career Specialist, Girard School of Business
- Laura Thibodeau, Career Advisor, School of Science & Engineering
- Sarah Mackler, Career Advisor, School of Education and Social Policy
- Katie Fell, Career Advisor, School of Liberal Arts
- Dan Jalbert, Experiential Learning Coordinator, School of Science and Engineering
Save and ShareDownload ical event
ContactO’Brien Center for Career Development