Issue 3 –The Broadsheet
November 13, 2013
The English Department presents its third issue of The Broadsheet!
The latest issue features:
- Books to take into seclusion.
- Why English majors succeed in the marketplace.
- The alumni panel at the English Career Night.
- Catherine Murphy honored in conference room re-dedication
- News from the Writers House: Gail Caldwell
- Upcoming Events
Read it here:
A degree in English can be a key to open many doors, as proven by several Merrimack College alumni who recently returned to campus to participate in a panel made up of all graduates who were English majors. Unlike some majors, graduates holding a degree in English can take many different paths. Six Merrimack English alumni spoke about the kind of work they have done since graduation and emphasized how an English degree has helped them.
Over the weekend, the Merrimack College field hockey team volunteered at Lynn English High School as part of EPIC – Young Leaders With Ability. Read more »