Study Abroad Photo Contest 2014
What are the rules?
- Entrants must be students who have completed a short-term, or semester/year abroad program.
- Photos must be original work; other than the changing of contrast and cropping, digitally altered photos will not be accepted. The photo must have been taken by the entrant during their study abroad program or on travel during the program.
- Black & white and colored photos are acceptable.
- Up to three (3) photos may be submitted, but only one per person will make it to the final round.
- Photos will be posted on the Merrimack International Facebook page where people will be able to vote for their favorite photos by “liking” them. The Office of
- International programs will take the 5 most ‘liked’ photos and make a final vote to select the winner.
- Entries must be submitted no later than Wednesday, October 8th, 2014.
- A 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner will be announced Friday, October 24th, 2014.
* 1st place winner will receive a $50 visa gift card.
* 2nd place winner will receive a $25 visa gift card.
* 3rd place winner will receive a $10 visa gift card.
How do I enter?
Photos must be submitted in digital format in the highest quality possible, to email@example.com. Please include the following information in a Word document with each picture that you submit.
- Your name
- Where you studied abroad and the semester
- A title– Give the picture a title that describes it best!
- A description of the photograph
Unless special arrangements have been made, all photos and captions submitted will become the property of the Office of International Programs (OIP). Entry of photos will be deemed consent for their use, at the discretion of OIP in advertisements, publications, and/or website for the purpose of promoting study abroad.
ContactFor more information contact: