Issue 17 - The Broadsheet
October 20, 2016
The English Department presents its seventeenth issue of The Broadsheet!
The latest issue features:
- The Latest Edition of an Old Tradition: Bullet Journals
- Assistant Professor of Creative Writing Joins English Faculty
- Review of Fullmetal Alchemist
- Reading Merrimack’s English Majors
- Comics in the Obsidian Age
- Review of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Read it here:
A degree in English can be a key to open many doors, as proven by several Merrimack College alumni who recently returned to campus to participate in a panel made up of all graduates who were English majors. Unlike some majors, graduates holding a degree in English can take many different paths. Six Merrimack English alumni spoke about the kind of work they have done since graduation and emphasized how an English degree has helped them.
Over the weekend, the Merrimack College field hockey team volunteered at Lynn English High School as part of EPIC – Young Leaders With Ability. Read more »