World Interfaith Harmony Week a Success!
Our 10th Annual Interfaith Celebration by the numbers:
- 125 students, faculty, staff and community supporters joined in interfaith prayer
- 78 students attended the Feast of Faiths dialogue dinner
- 54 Peace Flags were created and hung on the green
- 15 world faith traditions were represented and honored at interfaith prayer
- 14 members of Mackapella graced us with their Interfaith Harmonies
- 10 Tibetan Monks created a sacred Mandala in the student center
We hope you were here to celebrate with us for at least one of these special programs. If not, we have a large gallery of photos to share with you. Click HERE.
Maria and Javaria Haseeb, leaders from our InterFaith Alliance. Maria read the Litany of Thanksgiving for the Religions of the World.
From the Jewish-Christian-Muslim Relations Facebook page.
The Center for Jewish-Christian-Muslim Relations will be hosting “Feast of Faiths,” its third annual dialogue dinner facilitated by students, on Tuesday, February 11, 2014. This dinner will be located in the Rogers Center for the Arts from 5:00-7:00pm, and is based around a discussion celebrating differences in faith and finding common ground within each other.