World Interfaith Harmony Week a Success!
Our 10th Annual Interfaith Celebration by the numbers:
- 125 students, faculty, staff and community supporters joined in interfaith prayer
- 78 students attended the Feast of Faiths dialogue dinner
- 54 Peace Flags were created and hung on the green
- 15 world faith traditions were represented and honored at interfaith prayer
- 14 members of Mackapella graced us with their Interfaith Harmonies
- 10 Tibetan Monks created a sacred Mandala in the student center
We hope you were here to celebrate with us for at least one of these special programs. If not, we have a large gallery of photos to share with you. Click HERE.
Submit your proposal to develop an interfaith course by May 10th.
Would you like to join other students in creating a new Interfaith Alliance Club? Come to the 3rd floor lounge next to Campus Ministry on Thursday, September 27th at 10:45 am for an organizational meeting.