Kerry L. Johnson
- Studies in Postcolonial Literatures
- Studies in Modern British Literature
- Studies in Modern Irish Literature
- Twentieth-Century Caribbean Writers
- Caribbean Women Writers
- Approaching Postmodernism (team-taught)
- Introduction to Literary Studies
- Introduction to College Writing
- Senior Seminar: The Idea of English Studies
Dr. Johnson has co-edited Rhys Matters: New Critical Perspectives (Palgrave Macmillan, 2013) a collection of essays on Caribbean modernist writer Jean Rhys.
Additionally, she has presented papers on writers such as James Joyce, Jean Rhys, Katherine Mansfield, Wilson Harris and Patricia Powell at a number of national and international conferences, and has published essays in Modern Fiction Studies, Journal of Caribbean Literatures and World Literature Written in English.
Dr. Johnson served as President of the Faculty Senate during 2008-09 and is currently an Associate Dean in the School of Liberal Arts.
Kerry L. Johnson teaches courses in modernist British and Irish literature, Anglophone Caribbean literature and postcolonial literatures.