Faculty & Staff
As a faculty member at Merrimack College, you often mentor and guide students both inside and outside of the classroom. Because of this, The O’Brien Center for Student Success offers faculty a variety of different resources and programs to help guide your conversations as you aid in the advising of students.
If you have any questions about the resources on this website, or are interested in learning more about how we can collaborate, please don’t hesitate to contact the O’Brien Center at email@example.com or by calling 978-837-5480.
O’Brien Center Faculty Advisory Board
A newly created O’Brien Center Advisory Board was designed to act as a sounding board and guide on the forward movement of the Center; to serve as a faculty voice; and act as a bridge between O’Brien and the faculty and student community. The board is comprised of eight faculty and two O’Brien representatives:
- Dr. Kerry Johnson, Associate Dean, Liberal Arts
- Dr. Christine Hardway, Psychology
- Dr. Steve Scherwatzky, English
- Dr. Vance Poteat, Computer Science
- Dr. Matt Isbel, Communications
- Dr. Jane Parent, Business
- Dr. Kevin Finn, Health Sciences
- Dr. Jon Lyon, Biology
- Dr. Heather Maietta, O’Brien Center
- Lori Dameron, O’Brien Center