On-Campus Recruiting Program
What is On-Campus Recruiting?
On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) is a recruiting method used by employers seeking to hire interns and entry-level employees from some of the brightest and most talented college students. Each year employers recruit on campus through Career/Networking Fairs, On-Campus Interviews and Resume Collections.
- Types of on-campus recruiting
- Where do I find opportunities?
- When should I apply for an interview?
- How is on-campus recruiting different from other job or internship search tools?
- Why are only certain types of employers coming to campus?
- How do I prepare for my on-campus interview?
- Can I use on-campus interviews as a practice tool for other interviews?
- What should I bring and wear to my interview?
- Is there anything I should do after the interview?