Careers & Your Major
The process of career planning stresses the development and evaluation of personal skills, interests, aptitudes and values as a basis for determining the most personally satisfying career field to enter upon graduation. This self-exploration process is on-going and should be initiated early in the collegiate experience.
Through one-on-one counseling and a variety of self-assessment tools the O’Brien Center staff can help you to:
- Identify your strengths and academic interests.
- Assess your likes and dislikes.
- Choose an appropriate career path.
The staff is available to assist you in answering such questions as:
- Which college major should I choose?
- What career field is right for me?
- What skills do I have to offer?
- How can I get hired for jobs?
Call (978) 837-5480 to make an appointment with a Career Advisor, or stop by the O’Brien Center for Student Success, Sakowich Campus Center, 2nd Floor, to see how we can help. Check out the Career Lab Walk In hours.
The Job Search for the Class of 2013