- Assistant Professor of Practice, Higher Education
- Director, Professional Preparation
- Higher Education
- Reflective Practice
- Conflict Transformation
- Academic Advising
I have worked in the field of educational administration for the past 19 years. I previously served as academic adviser for first-year university students, director of academic programs, for the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies at the University of Notre Dame, and as administrator of Green Acre Baha’i School.
At Merrimack, I oversee the fellowship component of the master’s program in higher education and other initiatives related to the professional preparation of graduate students in higher education.
I have interests in higher education, reflective practice, conflict transformation, human rights and peace education. Most of all, I value working collaboratively with students through the educational process as they advance knowledge, build skills and develop personally and professionally.
- Ph.D. International Relations University of Notre Dame
- M.A. International Peace Studies University of Notre Dame
- B.A. French Texas A&M University