Students present to Health Services for a wide variety of concerns including sore throats, symptoms of the flu, colds, rashes, stomach issues, minor strains and sprains, sexual health, asthma, food allergies, or for more serious health concerns. Students also often seek Health Services staff for answers to a variety of health-related questions.
The health services staff is comprised of a physician, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses. Students are seen on an appointment-only basis.
- Care of acute and chronic health issues and injuries
- Preventative and wellness care
- Lab work, prescriptions, and medications
- Assessment and referral to local specialists
* Clinical Health Services are not available during Winter Break or Summer Break.
Academic Year *
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 4:30pm
Click here for list of off-campus services
Or dial 911