Care When You Need It
Our students call on health services for a wide variety of concerns, including:
- sore throats
- symptoms of the flu
- stomach issues
- minor strains and sprains
- sexual health
- food allergies and more
You may also talk with health services staff for answers to a variety of health-related questions.
Our team includes a physician and nurse practitioners. You will be seen on an appointment basis.
- Care of acute and chronic health issues and injuries.
- Preventative and wellness care.
- Lab work, prescriptions and medications.
- Assessment and referral to local specialists.
Call police services at 978-837-5911 or dial 911.
During Academic Year
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m- 5 p.m.
- Appointments required: 978-837-5441
- After hours crisis coverage available for counseling services.
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Closed
Winter Break and Summer Break: Closed
- See list of after-hours, off-campus services.
During Summer Break
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m- 5 p.m.
- Counseling services available by appointment.
- Medical services not available.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Closed