Overview of Services
An overview of services at Hamel Health and Counseling Center.
- Care of acute health issues and injuries
- Wellness care
- Lab work (some onsite, some offsite with order from our providers), prescriptions and medications
- Assessment and referral if necessary to outside specialists
- Short-term, individual counseling services for all Merrimack students
- Consultation to parents, students, faculty and staff who have concerns
- Assessment and referrals for specialized services, psychiatric care or long-term counseling
- Counselor on call for after-hours crisis intervention
Education and Programming
Health and Counseling Services offers a wide variety of educational programming to the campus community to increase awareness and promote health and wellness. Workshops, seminars and groups are held throughout the school year to address a wide range of topics.
NO CHARGE FOR SERVICES
All Hamel Health and Counseling Center services are free of charge for enrolled Merrimack students.