Overview of Services
- Care of acute health issues and injuries
- Wellness care
- Lab work (some onsite, some offsite with order from our providers), prescriptions and medications
- Assessment and referral if necessary to outside specialists
- Short-term, individual counseling services for all Merrimack students
- Consultation to parents, students, faculty and staff who have concerns
- Assessment and referrals for specialized services, psychiatric care or long-term counseling
- Counselor on call for after-hours crisis intervention
Education and Programming
A wide variety of educational programming are available to the campus community to increase awareness and promote health and wellness. Workshops, seminars and groups are held throughout the school year to address a wide range of topics.
NO CHARGE FOR MEDICAL AND COUNSELING SERVICES
All services are free of charge for enrolled Merrimack students.