Adjunct Instructors, School of Business
Position Overview: Merrimack College is seeking qualified, part-time instructors (adjunct instructors) to teach a variety of 4-credit business courses this spring. The spring semester runs from Monday, January 22, 2018 through Wednesday, May 2, 2018, followed by scheduled finals.
Undergraduate Business Courses:
- Introduction to Management Information Systems
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Planning
- Ethics and Social Responsibility in Business
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategy (senior-level course)
- Business Internship course
Graduate Business Courses:
- Taxation of Business Enterprises
- Management Planning and Control (Accounting & Finance)
- Advanced Excel Skills for Business
- Leading Effective Teams (2-credits)
- Personal Leadership (2-credits)
- Creativity and Innovation (2-credits)
- Master’s degree in business or related area, Ph.D. preferred.
- College teaching experience preferred, although related work experience may be considered.
To Apply: Applications should include resume/vita, syllabi (if available), and teaching evaluations (past two years only). In the cover letter, please list the specific course you are interested in teaching and note your availability (days/times) to teach in the spring.
Merrimack College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.