Administrative Assistant, Communications & Marketing (PT)
Position Overview: The Office of Marketing and Communications seeks a part time Administrative Assistant to support the day-to-day operations of the department. The candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to support the Associate Vice President with budget processes, project support and general office duties.
- Performs a variety of administrative and office support duties for the Associate Vice President in order to facilitate efficient operations of the Marketing & Communications department.
- Heavily focused on providing budget support by monitoring, tracking and submitting budget expenditures made by the department in order to maintain cost controls.
- Responsible for calendar management for the Associate Vice President, including all logistical meetings and arrangements
- Maintain and order office and break room supplies for the department
- Other duties as assigned by the Associate Vice President
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Two to three years of proven executive assistant duties at a college or university a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, Google Drive and Dropbox
- Ability to maintain complex budget records and prepare reports for leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, requiring little direction and using sound judgment and discretion
To Apply: Please apply online with cover letter and resume. This is a 12 month, 20 hours per week position.
Merrimack College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.