Position Overview: Merrimack College is seeking a Coordinator of Visitor Services. The Coordinator of Visitor services will be an integral part of the Admission team by providing campus visitors with a lasting visit impression. The Coordinator is the public face and voice of the college, responsible for the organization and execution of campus visits, ensuring every Merrimack College visitor has a personalized and high quality visit.
The Coordinator represents the College by providing visitors, callers and e-mailers with a high level of customer service and an exceptionally professional demeanor.
This position is responsible for articulating the benefits of attending Merrimack College and managing the front end of the Arcidi Center, which houses both the Admission Welcome Center and the O’Brien Center for Career Development.
- Exceptional in person customer service as first point of contact upon arrival at the Arcidi Center
- Primary point of contact for e-mail, phone calls, and in person appointment for Arcidi Center
- Support prospective students in the scheduling of visits to campus
- Monitor, maintain and organize all office supplies as well as recruitment materials for the Arcidi Center
- Provide general information on new student application procedures with regard to admissions, financial aid, career development, housing and other special programs
- Ensure the Welcome Center appearance is following brand guidelines at all times
- Participate in admission recruitment events as needed
- Assist in the planning of on-campus and off campus admission events
- Ensure that student support as well as all staff within the Welcome Center are providing exceptional customer service
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information at all times
- Coordination of personalized visitor parking signs and print pieces
- Ability to manage multiple calendars to ensure meeting spaces and appointments are running on schedule and efficiently
- Responsible for ensuring Arcidi Center televisions are displaying up to date messaging and visuals with use of the institutional software system
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and calendars at the same time
- Ability to be positive, professional, patient and friendly at all times with guests of the college
- Accurate, organized, and extremely detail oriented
- Willingness to work nights and weekends at various times throughout the year
- Ability to support the management and maintenance of an office budget
- 0 - 3 years of customer service
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
This is a full time, fiscal year position.
Merrimack College is an equal opportunity employer.