Position Overview: Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will execute and manage digital inquiry generation and cultivation plans through the College’s customer relationship management (CRM) system to support enrollment targets for undergraduate, graduate, and professional studies. This individual will be responsible for day-to-day execution of digital advertising campaigns including ad creation and setup, landing page development, testing, monitoring, and rigorous measurement and reporting. Working closely with the undergraduate, graduate and professional studies marketing teams, this individual will also manage the CRM process for prospect and inquiry email nurturing by providing day-to-day operational oversight and guidelines around best practices in creating and managing email campaigns, leveraging CRM opportunities (for example: online chat, lead scoring), and reporting.
- Work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing and members of the undergraduate, graduate and professional studies marketing teams to identify opportunities for paid digital campaigns and nurturing email communication flows;
- Execute and manage paid digital campaigns to help build enrollment funnels for undergraduate, graduate, and professional studies programs. This includes setting up campaigns, developing creative, creating landing pages, identifying keyword opportunities, and optimizing and tracking campaign across various platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin;
- Create, test, refine, and improve the user experience across all inbound digital advertising and email nurturing campaigns;
- Manage CRM operational process for outbound email nurturing campaigns by establishing processes, best practices and recommending new CRM tactics and features to test and launch;
- Collaborate closely with the website team to ensure all inbound marketing campaigns and outbound email nurturing efforts align with the Merrimack website and content;
- Measure and create reports and/or dashboards on pertinent campaign metrics and ROI to communicate outcomes;
- Design, execute, and analyze A/B testing for various inbound and outbound campaigns;
- Manage the digital marketing budget;
- Foster collaboration and strong working relationships with key stakeholders internal and external to the Marketing team;
- Stay on top of industry digital trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on lead generation.
- Technical experience in in using CRM, marketing automation, and CMS systems.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Technical and database experience in CRM and email management system.
- Thorough understanding of inbound and outbound digital marketing and email strategies and integrated campaign design/execution.
- Demonstrated experience in driving traffic, generating prospects, nurturing prospects through a sales cycle/enrollment funnel.
- Experience in paid digital channels including Google Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.
- Ability to analyze marketing metrics to inform future efforts and/or adjust current efforts.
- A demonstrable expertise in email marketing and understanding of the core metrics that drive results in that channel.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
To Apply: Please apply online with cover letter and resume.
Merrimack College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.