Position Overview: The Director of Corporate Sales, Licensing & Fan Experience is responsible for revenue- generating activities associated with advertising and corporate sales, licensing, ticketing, and the food and beverage operation in athletics.
- Set goals and objectives annually to include number of corporate sponsor visits, number of proposals prepared, and total dollars generated.
- Create a high-quality corporate proposals.
- Negotiate contracts for current and/or potential corporate partners.
- Manage the fulfillment and execution of corporate contracts that include athletics, and other university assets as designated.
- Develop long and short range plans to ensure the development of new business.
- Develop and implement licensing strategies to include sales of apparel/merchandise at athletic games and other campus events, online, in store, and other points of purchase.
- Assist marketing staff with game-day activities to ensure proper fulfillment for corporate partners.
- Work closely with marketing & promotions staff to develop successful ticketing strategies to include season tickets, group sales, and special promotional events.
- Provide oversight and leadership to student, part-time and full-time staff.
- Coordinate and provide oversight for food service and beverage operations at all home athletic events.
- Develop and implement strategy to expand Warrior Fund giving through both department-wide and team-specific solicitations
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree with a three to five years of related experience
- Preferred: Master’s degree with a five or more years of related experience
To Apply: Please apply online with cover letter and resume.
Merrimack College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.