Position Overview: Reporting to the Associate Vice President for Enrollment & Dean of Admission, the Director of Enrollment Systems serves as the primary resource to the Associate VP in designing, implementing and executing the College’s enrollment growth strategies in the undergraduate education market. The Director and their team researches and identifies data driven trends and insights across all stages of the enrollment funnel. They will create models for projecting enrollment data using sophisticated data analytics and provide ongoing recommendations for recruiting, admission and enrollment efforts.
The Director will be in charge of all operations, reporting and data analytics surrounding the recruitment, admission and enrollment of undergraduate students. They will develop and refine a robust, innovative and highly intuitive enrollment technology strategy prioritizing the use of Technolutions Slate and PowerFAIDS. The Director and their team will be responsible for assessing and fine-tuning the enrollment systems to capitalize on the most advanced capabilities of each system to ensure that the Offices of Undergraduate Admission and Financial Aid can provide highly personalized support to both internal and external customers. Therefore, they should have a proven background improving business processes, quality and system automation to ensure the performance, integrity, and security of data.
- Serve as key day-to-day partner to the Associate VP for Enrollment in achieving the College’s aggressive enrollment goals.
- Oversee all operations, reporting and data analytics surrounding the recruitment, admission and enrollment of undergraduate students
- Research and identify data driven trends and insights across all stages of the enrollment funnel to assist the Associate VP in establishing and forecasting engagement, admission and undergraduate enrollment projections
- Build, assess and fine-tune the enrollment systems to capitalize on the most advanced capabilities of each system; Technolutions Slate and PowerFAIDS
- Review and implement improvements to business processes and integration to improve efficiency
- Implement, assess and refine a prospect scoring system in Technolutions Slate
- Integrate Technolutions Slate directly with PowerFAIDS, FrontRush and other campus-wide systems as required
- Continually analyze recruitment, admission and financial aid data to recommend recruitment strategies and planning
- Build, innovate, enhance, and streamline the generation and distribution of new and existing reports on a daily basis
- Liaise with vendor representatives (e.g. TMS, Technolutions, Collegeboard) to troubleshoot technical issues and ensure effective and efficient processing
- Deploy, maintain and continuously evaluate the effectiveness of innovative recruitment technology and techniques in support of the college’s strategic plan including identifying new technologies that may enhance the College’s efforts
- Build operational excellence by streamlining data processes to improve data entry turnaround time, insure data accuracy, and enhance the quality of customer service
- Oversee daily activities related to the regular maintenance and administration of the group’s data systems. This includes but is not limited to assisting with the creation of data imports and exports processes, maintaining and updating queries and rules, troubleshooting issues across the system, and developing CRM best practices.
- Collaborate with members of the Enrollment Strategy group to identify and implement regular and annual improvements to admission and financial aid processes. This involves identifying business processes that can be enhanced through creative solutions and developing technical improvements to workflow, efficiency, and security.
Candidates should demonstrate knowledge and understanding of database concepts and design, reporting, and data management. They should exhibit a strong commitment to ensuring the accuracy and reliability of collected information. Furthermore, they should exhibit the ability to problem-solve and deliver solutions that are strategic, analytical, and creative to ensure and uphold the high standards of the institution, in an environment that is fast paced with high expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred;
- 7+ years of practical experience in enrollment management operations, analytics and strategic planning
- Extensive practical experience in data analysis and analytics-based decision-making and planning, including the use of inferential statistical techniques using SPSS
- Detailed, high level experience implementing or working with Technolutions Slate and PowerFAIDS; experience implementing with Jenzabar SIS systems preferred
To Apply: This is a full time, fiscal year position. Please apply with resume and cover letter.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Merrimack College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.